Welcome to the Sandstone Ridge Home Owners website!  If you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding this website, please email webteam@sandstoneridgehoa.com. 

Find us on Facebook & Twitter




If you would like to receive our newsletter electronically and be alerted via email with upcoming events, please subscribe by clicking here.

Trash and Recycling

New residents moving into Sandstone Ridge need to contact the City of Berea to make arrangements for trash removal.  New residents will have to contact Republic Services Customer Service 1-800-433-1309 to make arrangements for trash & recycling carts.  The City is no longer involved.  Republic has sent letters to all current residents and there has been town meetings held as well.  

Only new residents will need to do this.

Recycling Instructions

Upcoming Events

Check the Upcoming Events/Meetings Page


There have been reports of high radon in the development. Please click here to see the letter from Barnett Management.


If you see coyotes or evidence they have been in the area, contact the following.
1. Berea Police – File a report (440) 826-5870

2. Berea Animal Control (440) 826-5842

3. State Game Officer (330) 245-3033

4. HOA Webteam: webteam@standstoneridgehoa.com

Dog Owner?

Just a friendly reminder that Berea has a "leash law."  Also, please be sure to clean up after your pet... even on vacant lots!  We have had many complaints about dog-owners not cleaning up after their canine friends.  Please be considerate of our neighbors and community.

Looking to be part of a Sandstone Ridge committee?

The Association needs volunteers for the following committees:

  • Website Committee (Provides updates and support for the website and facebook page)
  • Social Committee (Initiates and organizes social events for the community; holiday parties, community barbeques, clubs, etc.)

Street light out or in need of work?

Streetlight outages can be reported on the Illuminating Company outage automated reporting line at 1-888-LIGHTSS(1-888-544-4877). Reporting can also be done online: Go online to:


When reporting streetlight outages, let them know where the streetlight is located (pole number, if there is one), and what is wrong with it (damaged pole, light is off, light fixture is broken, the light comes on during the day, or the light flickers).

Plan Approvals

Planning to add a deck, fence, concrete/paver brick patio, or shed on your property?

The Design/Architectural Review Committee of your Association, in accordance with all Association Deed Restrictions, requires that you first obtain written approval from your Association.

To do this, you must submit a written request that includes a copy of your plot map (seeyour settlement papers, ask your builder,or the County Recorder's office). Indicate on this map, the location of your proposed addition, include a description of the addition, with accurate dimensions, specific materials to be used, colors and other design notes.

Plans must be submitted for approval PRIOR TO ANY WORK

via fax 216-831-4168 or mailed to:

Barnett Management, Inc.

3681 Green Road, Suite 305Beachwood, OH 44122